Your personal story can help us fight hunger!
Please tell us how hunger affects your life. Whether you have experienced hunger first hand, see hunger every day through your job, volunteer, or are a donor please tell us your story.
If you are not sure what to write, use the following as a prompt:
- How has the partial government shutdown affected your family?
- How was your life impacted by Hurricane Michael?
- Is there a time when you relied on food assistance to make ends meet?
- Is there a time when you had trouble making ends meet or had to choose between food and other essential expenses?
- Why do you volunteer your time to fight hunger?
- Why do you donate to Feeding the Gulf Coast?
- How has your ministry benefited by partnering with us?
If you have any questions or would prefer to tell your story to someone, please contact Amanda Young, Marketing Manager, at (251) 653-1617 ext. 144.