Your personal story can help us fight hunger!
What does HUNGER mean to you? How has Feeding the Gulf Coast made an impact in your life or in how you fight hunger?
Please tell us your story about how hunger affects your life. Whether you have experienced hunger first hand, or you work in food pantry and see hunger every day, or are a volunteer, or a donor please tell us your story. If you’re not sure what to write about, you could tell us about your experience with any of the following:
- Using emergency food or food assistance (including food pantries, SNAP/food stamps, child nutrition programs, etc.).
- A time when you had trouble making ends meet or having to choose between food and rent, medical bills, or other expenses.
- Difficulty accessing food or services where you live.
- Why you volunteer your time to fight hunger.
- A story of someone you know who struggles with hunger and how they were helped.
- The reason you donate to Feeding the Gulf Coast.
- How has your agency benefited by partnering with Feeding the Gulf Coast
If you have any questions or would prefer to tell your story to someone, please contact Amanda Young, Marketing Manager, at (251) 653-1617 ext. 144.